Join our Taste & Tell team!
We are hiring:
Sushi Chef - Cold & Hot
- Minimum 5 years experience in Japanese cuisine
- Knowledgeable about Japanese food (sashimi, maki, nigiri, tamago, tempura)
- Knows how to fillet salmon.
- Location Branches:
- SM North Edsa QC
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Organizes the receipts, separating X and Z readings as well as the preparation for submission on the 1st day of every month.
2. Welcoming and greeting customers with a smile.
3. Ensures proper cash-handling and efficient transactions with customers.
4. Observes the wearing of face mask at all times.
5. Maintains a neat and tidy appearance (this includes a clean uniform, well-groomed hair, and nails.)
6. Makes eye contact and thanks the customer before they leave the counter.
7. Helps in maintaining the cleanliness of the store (such as washing of dishes, cleaning of tables and chairs etc.)
8. Provides helpful recommendations and being attentive to the customers’ needs throughout their meal.
9. Handles customer complaints with professionalism.
10. Collaborates with the Head of the Front of the House for any issues, conflicts, or misconduct that may arise to ensure seamless operation and customer satisfaction.
11. Promote effective marketing by standing outside the store and inviting customers to come and dine in.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Leads the development of the company’s brand, including enhancing overall brand identity and presence, and setting objectives and targets for brands, and ensuring consistency of initiatives and campaigns with established branding.
- Evaluates and monitors the performance of the specific brands, strategies, campaigns, and initiatives, across various channels, and provide strategic recommendations and corrective actions to achieve targets and objectives.
- Establishes and maintains external partnerships and brand collaborations while ensuring all outlets and staff are proficient in executing brand campaigns.
- Plans and executes the company's marketing events and activities.
- Analyzing the effectiveness of promotions to determine what drives sales.
- Develop, implement and manage our social media strategy.
- Manage and oversee marketing content and define the most important marketing KPIs (Key Performance Indicators).
- Measure the success of every online and physical marketing campaign, and ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Stay up to date with the latest marketing best practices and technologies.
- Monitor SEO (search engine optimization) and user engagement and suggest content optimization.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- Assisting in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating proficiency in various areas (content planning, optimization, advertising, & events planning).
- Preferably with a degree in marketing, communications, business management, or similar courses
- With at least 1-3 years of work experience in brand marketing, PR campaigns, sales promotions, or similar field (previous leadership of a marketing team or department is a plus)
- Excellent skills in marketing, communication, and project management
- Knowledge and experience in Google and Social Media Analytics is a plus (Facebook, Twitter, Tiktok , Instagram, and other social media best practices)
- Knowledge of Google Docs, Sheets, Slides, Microsoft Excel,
- Knowledge and skills in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and Canva (Photography & Graphics)
- Proactive and able to multitask.
- Must be willing to physically report to restaurant locations as needed
- Experience with marketing, sales, e-commerce and customer service is a huge plus.
- Prior experience in an F&B company is not required.
- Able to start immediately.
For interested applicants, kindly email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org
Kindly follow this format in the subject line:
NAME_Position you are applying for